emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] knockdown-dragout

From: Tib Bright
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] knockdown-dragout
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:04:24 -0000

However, where is it required that the government grant them a license?
the menacing imperialist. Will the West wake up before it is too late? However, it must recognized that there could be deeper-level covert operatives in the group involved in more serious activities.
However, it must recognized that there could be deeper-level covert operatives in the group involved in more serious activities.
Oh, and did you know Cuba has free education and high literacy rates? And he said this in front of the Israelis! The film touches on the eery correlation between Nazi propaganda and radical Islamic propaganda. , they are rarely even acknowledged.
But, the vast majority of Westerners have no idea of the depth of this thing we now face. The sick and reprehensible nature of something like that is just bewildering.
I expected that they were doing this already anyway.
Did you know that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem met with Hitler and even raised up a Bosnian Muslim division of SS Panzer troops?
I included a map in that post showing the proximity of Aliville to several military bases in the region. Apparently, the Assembly members, who are elected, are the ones who choose the president.
I expected that they were doing this already anyway. James Ujaama went to jail for merely exploring the establishment of a training ground in Oregon. Support activities can take many forms, including the providing of false documentation, safe houses, financing, training, weapons, logistics, security, surveillance, personnel, etc. They claim to have an extensive domestic and international network. Many of the jihadis that returned from that war are now leading scores of new recruits to join a new war against the US. I included a map in that post showing the proximity of Aliville to several military bases in the region.
Sure, they have a right to apply for licenses to operate these businesses.
The site says that Moreland has a military and law enforcement background and that the company has trained local police teams and even FBI.