emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] I hope you have enjoyed this lovely, witchy day.

From: Hall Dinah
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] I hope you have enjoyed this lovely, witchy day.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:31:57 +0200

As a follow-up to my post about wanting to be a hermit, a man across
from me on the subway the other day was cutting his fingernails!
border fence with Mexico Mexico thinks a border fence is an insult. I
try to attend the fall show, most because it is in downtown Toronto and
much easier to get to then the spring show, which is out near the
Toronto airport. But I do this so I can enjoy the holiday season and
avoid the malls.
ppppp
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.