emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] Hello Friend

From: Kaita Zuma
Subject: [Emonkey-users] Hello Friend
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:02:34 +0200 (CEST)

FROM: ENGR.KAITA ZUMA.
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR,
MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES(MENR)

I am the GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND NATURAL
RESOURCES(MENR). I am in search of an agent to assist us in the transfer of
THIRTY EIGHT MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS(USD38.5M)
ONLY, And subsequent investment in properties or any other lucrative business
in your country.

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO: (1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum. (2) Advise
on lucrative areas for investment. (3) Assist us in purchase of properties. You
will be adequately rewarded if you decide to render your service to us in this
regard.

Please call or write for more clearification and detail.

Yours Faithfully,
ENGR.KAITA ZUMA.