emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] Part-time Position: Correspondence manager vacancies

From: Jodie
Subject: [Emonkey-users] Part-time Position: Correspondence manager vacancies
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:28:25 +0800

         Dear Job-Seekers,

Now you have a chance to become a successful employee at MAKEPAY Shopping
Delivery Service Company. Our international friendly team is welcoming new
employees who will help to build new possibilities and progress of  MAKEPAY in
the USA.

We are looking for honest, responsible employees who are ready to sacrifice the portion of their free time to the job which gives new experience and the most convenient benefits.
The part-time position offered to you is Order Processing. This position is an
important link between MAKEPAY clients and the Company itself. Here are the
requirements:

1) First of all you need to send your application filling out the form at our
website, which is:
www.makepay.org
On MAKEPAY website you may also find useful information about our company.
2) The hiring process follows initial application screening. We will contact
you to discuss the basics of the job, and settle further cooperation.

3) Your qualifications for the job should be: ability to perform usual service
tasks quickly and effectively, be able to communicate with the company as
demanded, be accurate and responsible in every step of order handling. This job
is suitable for you no matter if you are a retiree or housewife, a university
graduate or someone who is looking for an additional income. We propose to you
something that is difficult to refuse. All you need is to try.

4) The basic process is to handle the goods which are purposed to our American
clients in Europe. You should be able to: follow MAKEPAY instructions as to
receiving the goods from within the US and to forward them to the destination
country. An important component of working process is an effective
communication between the company and an employee via phone and e-mail.

Your job compensation consists of payments for every single order which you
handle. It depends on your productivity, and you may earn as much as you wish
to. You receive your earnings as you prefer: once in a week or two. Our
successful employees earn up to $1000 a week.

If you are interested, feel free to contact us and we will answer your
questions.

Don`t waste your time!-Give it a try!

Sincerely, Your MAKEPAY Team.