emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas

From: Realtimes_trader_update
Subject: [Emonkey-users] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by del evans
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:42:31 +0300

Monumental Breaking News Below They soon mixed a tub of oatmeal with a little water, and Jim ate it with much relish.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil his.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future Then the servants heaped a lot of rugs upon the floor and the old horse slept on the softest bed he had ever known in his life.

Ground floor, only public since Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil In the morning, as soon as it was daylight, he resolved to take a walk and try to find some grass for breakfast; so he ambled calmly through the handsome arch of the doorway, turned the corner of the palace, wherein all seemed asleep, and came face to face with the Sawhorse.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI own.
This company is debtfree and financially stable Jim stopped abruptly, being startled and amazed.

View recent news The Sawhorse stopped at the same time and stared at the other with its queer protruding eyes, which were mere knots in the log that formed its body.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma at.
It isn't naturalThe Demon made a gesture of despair.
It gets even better when this was released, KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma soiled.
Monday October 23 Why, oh why did not some intelligent person strike the Master Key! he moaned That's it! exclaimed Rob.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time, while the companys shares are dirt cheap and.
Get a AGGI.PK quote The legs of the Sawhorse were four sticks driving into holes bored in the log; its tail was a small branch that had been left by accident and its mouth a place chopped in one end of the body which projected a little and served as a head.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground floor as it gets I believe that's the root of the whole evil.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this company before the first major price-surge What is? inquired the Demon, stupidly.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers The ends of the wooden legs were shod with plates of solid gold, and the saddle of the Princess Ozma, which was of red leather set with sparkling diamonds, was strapped to the clumsy body.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company.
much.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of 1934 The fact that an intelligent person did not strike the Master Key.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated worn.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications You don't seem to understand.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently risky and very volatile inve5tments
Jim's eyes stuck out as much as those of the Sawhorse, and he stared at the creature with his ears erect and his long head drawn back until it rested against his arched neck.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch clothing.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities Well, I'll explain.