engineer-devel

[Engineer-devel] oppression

From: Cecilia Glass
Subject: [Engineer-devel] oppression
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:17:54 -0600

You cant get twelve men nowwho will try this man fairly. Infact, I think its a plausible explanation and I congratulate you. I have all the evidencenecessary to convict this young criminal now. And here he paused to relatethat to Jephson.
And he tells me that his parents are poor, too. All right; then we have to, said Belknap.
And unless we use that, weve got thatevidence to deal with whatever we do. Elsewhy the hurry, especially in the face of an approaching countyelection?
But the others you think you might have made with the camera?
Nor when he went through those woods, or changed to another suitand hat, or hid that tripod?
Or, if she feels she doesnt want to marry himwith him loving this other girl . He feared the young Jephson as much as he did Belknap. But he wasnt in such a state when he went out there with her,though? That we have to put him on the witness stand?
Yes, as I say, Im not at all sure that he did.
Infact, I think its a plausible explanation and I congratulate you. His manner changedwhenever he or I happened to mention her.
I think we can safely say when the time comesthat those marks were never made by him at all, see? And so they go out in the boat again for a little row, just as hedid, see?
Well, she wants him to marry her and drop this Miss Finchley!