engineer-devel

[Engineer-devel] phone Advent

From: Francis Dickson
Subject: [Engineer-devel] phone Advent
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 05:02:39 -0600

Like almost everyother Good Citizen at any time, he did very little except thefretting.
Better make sure he doesnt amuse her too much.
I just refused one hundred thousand,didnt I?
That must be the Empire State Building or theWrigley Building or something! And healso left me that block of stores and flats down in the South End.
It seemed very small on the broadwhite sill. People from Grand Republic do get up at themost surprising times and places. Jinny has beengiving me hell for trying to make Pasadena Filligan.
Well, we get a lot of people from Marlowe, too.
It would kill me to see that securesmiling of hers turn diffident and scared and appealing.
The Council of Elders, in the club bar, agreed that Dr. Higbee and Cleo had aone-room tarpaper shack to themselves, behind the main house. It would kill me to see that securesmiling of hers turn diffident and scared and appealing. I know all his virtues better than you do.
Well, we get a lot of people from Marlowe, too.
There was alsoa pair of funny fellows with jokes about the less attractive vices. They probably use the stairs for jumping off into snowdriftsin winter. She circled his neckwith bare arms, muttering, Never any one but you, my darling. Say, uh, Roy, is the healthcommissioner going to get after the sewers down by my mill?
Yes, and what a gamble HE took on getting YOU to handle the rightsto his pretty good joke. He was still at his laboratory onCape Cod. Jinny has beengiving me hell for trying to make Pasadena Filligan.
Why, Jinny, you arent THAT much taken with him? Cass assured himself that all this was desirable, and good fun forJinny. Back to your Irishbogs, ye little black divvle. Ill just say I admire Jinny, and will he lay off, or else. He saw Jinny snatch it away, but not tooswiftly, after what seemed to be a laughing debate. Suddenly there was an apartment housetwenty stories high, and he exulted, This is it!
I knew it, I knew it, oh, my pet, I absolutely knew it.
He detested Sweeney Fishberg for being a Jew, anIrishman, a Catholic, a mystic, and a Communist.
We have a very fine old house now, and to get a new onewould be spending our CAPITAL.
And me never so much as wondering whether Pas would orwouldnt. We have a very fine old house now, and to get a new onewould be spending our CAPITAL. Hes been conspicuouslydisplaying them for a long time now. The Melchester isa great favorite with all you folks from the Middle-west.
Cleohad become a sinister young huntress, a chipmunk-stalker and adabbler after fish. Kitten, in this town, everybodys an ex-congressman.