engineer-devel

[Engineer-devel] teen

From: Sebastian Cervantes
Subject: [Engineer-devel] teen
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:47:52 -0400

Also note, you may be charged a Verizon fee, probably .
More of all of these models coming shortly. Second: as a few of you now know, I'm recovering from several months of radiation and chemotherapy treatments for throat cancer. Some of these girls are just beginning their careers, and I suspect you'll be seeing them on other sites, or in magazines before too long. This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see.
But every once in a while, one of my commissions not only produces some great shots, but the client also gives permission to have a few images posted on ths site.
Second, I"m not a great fan of wrestling in general, and I've always considered female mud-wrestling to be corny,at best - but when I saw some of the stuff at UltimateSurrender. If this works well, I'll be able to keep the members updated on all the shoots from London and Prague.
The first is completely unique, at least in my surfing experience.
As a start on this venture, I've started doing a lot more experimenting with natural light and non-canvas environments.
These are the images that are currently available for cell phones.
This is real combat, and they get really naked.
The first is completely unique, at least in my surfing experience.
These shots of Seven were done in my San Francisco office, prior to moving into the Emeryville studio. These shots of Seven were done in my San Francisco office, prior to moving into the Emeryville studio.
She's returned to the studio quite a lot since then - I believe this is her fourth session.
Any image on the site or in my books may be ordered during the sale.
I've been travelling and shooting in Europe much of the summer, so I'm just now catching up with everything back here in my California studio.
As some of you have noticed, we're now sizing the images a bit larger - I hope they'll still fit on most screens.
Almost a year later, the three of us got together again and did this shoot in a large open studio in San Francisco, with diffused window light and some harsh skylight sun.
If you're in the San Francisco area on Dec.
They're local, so I occasionally run into the models and site operators.
Almost a year later, the three of us got together again and did this shoot in a large open studio in San Francisco, with diffused window light and some harsh skylight sun. Any image on the site or in my books may be ordered during the sale. We're updating all the Natalie galleries this week and next.
I've been travelling and shooting in Europe much of the summer, so I'm just now catching up with everything back here in my California studio. This was also one of the first times I shot with natural light in addition to the standard "studio nudes" strobe setup.
When I first met her she looked like she'd just finished a softball game, and she had a cute awkward way about her that sharply contrasts with some of the slick Hollywood nudes I've learned to hate. This was also one of the first times I shot with natural light in addition to the standard "studio nudes" strobe setup. But every once in a while, one of my commissions not only produces some great shots, but the client also gives permission to have a few images posted on ths site.
The photos with much brighter light and harder shadows were done against a bare wall near the windows of the studio, after we'd finished with the canvas session.
This is the third or fourth session where I've shot someone on this carpet. I'm posting her shots again - I'll be doing black and white conversions from the color shots, since she originally asked for that.