engineer-devel

[Engineer-devel] Dressing to impress

From: Ashlee Pace
Subject: [Engineer-devel] Dressing to impress
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:09:00 -0800

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://corporateaircraftservices.com

You forgot, just the way you keep forgetting to change February on that damned
calendar.
Then, distantly, he heard the clock chime, and understood that it was chiming
from beyond the wall of sleep.
The thought that grieving for a fictional character was absurd did more than
cross his mind during his tossings and turnings.