enigma-announce

[Enigma-announce] Enigma 1.01 64 bit compatible sources

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: [Enigma-announce] Enigma 1.01 64 bit compatible sources
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:41:15 +0200

Unfortunatly the Enigma included zipios++ library version proved to be incompatible to 64 bit.

Neither Windows nor Mac OSX nor Debian based compilations have been influenced by this problem.

For all remaining Unix systems that compile directly from our released sources we provide an updated source package that fits 32 bit as well as 64 bit processors. Please compile the bugfixed release "Source Code 32/64-bit compatible" from our download section:

http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/download.html#stable

Have fun!