enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma 0.80-beta

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma 0.80-beta
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:37:27 +0200

Hi,
i've updated the debian packages to a new checkout of the enigma0_80_rc
CVS branch (so they should be at least as new as beta 0.80?)
Debian unstable users can just type "apt-get install enigma" and help
testing the beta version. ;-)

The "triggers getting stuck" issue persists.
I also couldn't solve level "siegfried97.lua". I believe i know how to
solve it, and one note hints: "Parts of the tubes disappear during
detonation!" -- well, none disappear for me. But if a bomb would
destroy adjacent tubes i think i'd know the solution...

I have a couple of patches i needed for building, they are available in
the debian diff (you can apply that diff to an empty directory; it
doesn't change anything outside of debian/ which is supposed to be
non-existant.)
These might help if you have build problems; but note that they do
use the debian packaged versions of lua4 and zipios.
Source package page is at:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/enigma.html

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //\