enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] problem with 0.90 Windows exe

From: Hennell
Subject: [Enigma-devel] problem with 0.90 Windows exe
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:30:54 +0100

I am having a problem with the level packs in Enigma 0.90. When i try to install the game at school only the Tutorial and Sockoban levels show up. All levels were avaible in 0.80 and my friend has had no problems despite being on the same network. The files between us are the same and we even copied the files accros using a pen drive but still I only have the two level packs. Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

The computer's at school run Windows 2000 SP4 with restricted access but as my friend has done it fine i can't see why it should affect only me.

PS: To confuse the problem I've just discovered that I have the same problem with my own computer. This runs windows 98SE, and also only shows Tutorial and Sokoban.

--
Paul Hennell

address@hidden