enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma won't work !

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma won't work !
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:00:16 -0400

Enigma won't work on my computer. I run it under
Win95 an it returned an error message.
What is the error message? Which version of enigma?

I have downloaded the 0.90 version. The error message
is "Ce programme a exécuté une opération non
conforme et doit fermer" (sorry, I'm French ;-) ).This
means something like "this program has executed an
invalid operation and must close"
Not a problem. Even if you had not provided the translation I would have understood.
Je comprends le français, mais je ne le comprends pas très bien. ;)
I have to try to understand german just to figurure out some of the messages to the enigma mailing list.

First thing to do is to try the latest version of Enigma: 0.91.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/enigma/Enigma-0.91.exe