enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: Monts, Mike
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:50:33 -0700

Just wanted to comment on a great game that seems to have developed a
couple issues  since version 0.81,   I just downloaded Version 0.91 and
love the extra levels and options.  One problem I noticed right away
though is the mouse control is a bit sloppier like when I am moving in
one direction and then reverse direction there is now a delay which
makes it much more difficult if not impossible to manuever in tight
situations.  Movement in v0.81 was very precise, the marble moved and
changed direction exactly as the mouse did.  Also I noticed that the
floor colors in various levels that existed in v0.81 have changed
creating a low contrast situation making it difficult to see items such
as springs and other similar colored objects that used to stand out.  If
these issues were fixed I think I would very well have a perfect game.

This being open source software... Is there anything a novice like
myself can do to correct these issues?

Thank you for your time,

Mike