enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] configure.ac SDL_ttf magic

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] configure.ac SDL_ttf magic
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:39:13 +0200

Hi,

Sidney Markowitz wrote:
Johannes Fortmann wrote:

Anyway, with these changes, everything works for me.

I am ready to apply your patches - but I am wondering that everything works:

I did wrote:
src/Makefile.am contains special targets "bundle", "bundle-fw",
"enigma-fw-mosx" - the first must at least be updated to copy data/*.xml
and data/schemas/*.{xsd,xml}.

I can not see where you copy these files to the bundle. Please check a XML based level like Enigma I #1 - "Welcome".

- Ronald