enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:38:18 +1200

Johannes Fortmann wrote, On 23/4/07 10:21 PM:
> e.g. the SDL folks expect people to just use the frameworks when going
> universal.

That reminds me, on May 5 (possibly May 4 in your time zone) in an email
to the Enigma list you said something about having to get the SDL
framework even if you are using fink. I think that the README.macosx
file did not end up being updated with the proper instructions for that.
Could you check if it has to be changed?

 -- sidney