enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug: You can take over 12 bags into inventory

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug: You can take over 12 bags into inventory
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:13:03 +0300

On 4/24/07, Dániel Borbély <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm realised it after the email... so that's really a bug...
Which version do you like better? The bag-in-bag solution with infinite
inventory space or the only-12-bag method?
(I would prefer the 12 bags stuff...)

For me, the only-12-bag would be easier to use and so I'd prefer that.
Still the bag-in-bag might have its uses so I'm not really opposed to
that either.

I just hope the logic will be simple enough to understand. For now I
sometimes seem to get bag-in-bag, but not allways.

the 2nd problem I reported is not a problem... I tested it... sorry for the
false report...

but what's about the 3rd?

The fact that you can't drop certain items seems to me be a
fundamental feature of enigma, and there might be many levels which
depend on this behavior.

So I think that this shouldn't be changed.

--
Markus Laire