enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Fragile parameter parsing

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Fragile parameter parsing
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 19:08:32 +0200

Hi,

thank you for this bug report.
It's known at least since August 2007,
and, I think, solved in revision 838.
In particular, the "VideoMode" entry
will be obsolete in Enigma 1.1.

Best greets,
Andreas

Ronny Standtke schrieb:
Hi all,

I was just trying out enigma 1.01 and noticed that it does not support
wide screen resolutions (e.g. 1280x800). Besides changing values from
within the program I tried editing the ~/.enigmarc.xml. When I set the
value for VideoMode to 4, enigma goes into an endless loop at startup.
I know, this is really a corner case, but enigma should be a little more
robust with respect to parameter parsing...

Greetings

Ronny Standtke