enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: scores

From: rayrwick
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: scores
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 14:48:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

During my quest to make sure all the levels I intend to submit for inclusion in the 1.20 version of Enigma I have been putting the authors scores in.  My dexterity, timing, accuracy and memory are not as good as I would like but I can still be persistent so some of the levels have times in excess of 2 hours.  It appears that times greater than 1:39'59" yields an error that eliminates the level from being available to play.  I was wondering how I can get the longer times to show up in the level information screen and if there is a limitation on the size of level times sent back to you for world records and statistical uses.

Happy rolling, Ray.

PS:
I also found that when playing one level that the level timer stopped at 9:59'59".  I paused the level and retrieved a kitchen timer.  The level completed without a problem in 16:12'05", the easy mode, it has 1344 OXYDs.  Don't worry, I probably won't submit it to be included but only make it available to download for those who want a real challenge in persistence, pattern recognition and memory.  The difficult mode is not quite ready yet anyway.