enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Marble jumps

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Marble jumps
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 19:22:11 +1300

Jürgen Lange wrote on 31/12/17 8:45 AM:
> A workaround for SDL 2.0 is presented, but not for SDL 1.2 now.

Are you implying that Enigma has finally been ported to SDL 2.0, or saying
that this bug is fixed only in SDL 2.0 and therefore it can't be fixed in
Enigma?

I've been waiting for someone to implement a port to SDL 2.0 so I can get
Enigma working in current versions of MacOS X. I don't have time for the port,
but I should have time for updating the build for MacOS once Enigma is using
SDL 2.0. If Enigma no longer works with the latest Windows 10 in SDL 1.2,
that's one more incentive for someone to do the port and I hope that someone
does find the time to do it.

 Sidney