enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] enigma resolution bug

From: Janko Kinčeš
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] enigma resolution bug
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 13:24:49 +0100

I found a typo in advanced tutorial level. Also please remove the red eyes on skulls. they are scary.

Also there is typo when I finish the level. lvele dokončený. It should be level dokončený.

when I set resolution 1280x1024 the game resets to 640x480. but other resolutions are working.

My screen resolution is fullhd. please add resolutions more than 1280x1024.
game version is 1.21