epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] veneer woodchuck

From: Douglas Rankin
Subject: [epsilon-announce] veneer woodchuck
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 04:40:40 +0800

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street.
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
The chart on  A B S Y  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.

Trading Date : 7 Jun 2006
Name : AbsoluteSKY
S t o c k : A B S Y Profits of 200-500 % EXPECTED
Price : $0.95
8-Month Target : $2
Recommendation : 100-300%

Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of
underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the
haystack.