equinox-devel

[Equinox-devel] boarder breadbasket

From: Nance Henson
Subject: [Equinox-devel] boarder breadbasket
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:44:48 +0300

Pats little brown face, with its fine satiny skin, flushedmutinously.
Well, I do be thinking it wud be a dull world if nobody iver didanything he oughtnt.
Judy seemed much more homelike andcompanionable so. But Judy could not resist giving Pat a sly dig.
Oh, oh, but I got square wid OuldMaid Sands.
So youll have to run back to the Bay Shore, his mother told herkindly.
To-nightJudy was reviewing the church wedding.
Oh,oh, its liddle folks know what other folks do be thinking av thimin church.
The Big Parlour hadbeen filled with a flame of autumn leaves and chrysanthemums.
Aunt Hazel and her bridesmaids were as yet invisible in the Poetsroom. As for Cousin Dan,he couldnt be trusted away from home with a team. Oh, oh, just let me be after telling thewhole famly av it!
Pat had been counting dismally towards it for a week. I remimber her at her own auntswidding whin she was about the age av Pat here.
He had dark-coloured, horn-rimmed glasses
As for Cousin Dan,he couldnt be trusted away from home with a team. Im thinking she was a bit too near, avenfor a ghost, that one.
Oh, oh, and if the fairies didnt nade it last night why shudnt apoor cat have it, Im asking. Lace and sating bed-quilts, Im telling ye.
As for the supper, GovernmentHouse itsilf cudnt bate it.
Over the supper Pat told Judy all about the day and her walk home. Surely evenCastle McDermott couldnt beat that. Oh, oh, but I got square wid OuldMaid Sands.