equinox-general

[Equinox-general] she towards

From: Bert Gunter
Subject: [Equinox-general] she towards
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:39:34 +0200

Grim calls his own sudden feats of induction following the Middleway.
And what a government can do well,an intelligent man can do better. Every tourist in the world knows what happened.
I think its just a question of understanding him, Grim answered. And he carries his head like a womanwho brings water from the well.
Chapter Twenty-NineBut you must kill him! And he was as pleased to see Grim andJeff as if they had been his own sons returned from the grave. Pay me, if youwant the secret that I know now. So I told him he should learn that by thought-transference, andleft him.
Nobodycan scare me, except emancipated wife. Now he knows only Indian events, unless he has another intermediary.
I can swear he has not used wireless; wedhave caught that in a minute.
When he learned I was from Europe he began to ask me for the latestnews.
There isnt a country in the world he cant reach.
Therellbe another big one tuned up and waiting for us in Baghdad.
Your story is that Baltis is in need of medical attention.
If Grim fails, Grimcan get it where the chicken got the axe. It was timeI should get rid of that liability.
It is true that Asia looks for coming of Lord Maitreya and newdispensation.
Dorje has stolen the wind in thesail of the myth of the Lord Maitreya.
Then I went tothe door and met Benjamins daughter already on her way out, butwithout the suit-case.
My akasicrecord is already bad enough without another one in this worldalso.
You were sent here to replenishthe supply of vegetable poison.
I have heard ofgangrene being painted on the claws and on the sting. What we want is leave to cut loose and behave likecrazy men. If so, you can find him by a process of elimination. It is three years since I lent you money and you have nevereven paid the interest. Pikerscan do nothing but a pikers job, and anyone of Dorjes weightmust know that. Pay me, if youwant the secret that I know now.
We have a book they use to interpret the numbers. On the other hand, said Grim, I understand him and he understands me.
He can talk thatlanguage perfectly to anyone except a man from Kashgar.
He has the most vastintellect and breadth of understanding I have ever met. Again: Dorje has notbeen getting all the news.
Yes, said the general, McGowan rushed a photostatic copy to me,in the plane that brought you.
He has the most vastintellect and breadth of understanding I have ever met. Nobodycan scare me, except emancipated wife.
Jeff had all the news he went for:Baltis gets here any time.