equinox-general

[Equinox-general] headquarters convince

From: Ann Shafer
Subject: [Equinox-general] headquarters convince
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:44:56 +0100

There are many great ways to celebrate this day.
You need a solid customer metric. Users needed to get too much hardware.
The advertising was terrible. IBM and Network Appliance, Inc. Users needed to get too much hardware. No matter how easy the design team believes it is. There are many great ways to celebrate this day. All of us at Intuit do this.
Do you remember typewriters, when you made a mistake, it was hell?
The formulation came after the company created and maintained a two-month wiki focused on issues around intellectual property. The users were totally stumped by what we thought was obvious. Do you agree that short-to-medium-term innovation can be customer-driven, but not long-term?
Some solutions are the first to be showcased in Asia outside of their country of origin.
It was something we discovered along the way.
Malcolm McLean was a trucker who observed tremendous amounts of delay in transferring merchandise: unloading and loading to and from ships.
Basically, you put something really gross into different areas of a box and have the children put.
Exposed to a million readers. A lot of great things happen through guerilla efforts.
Simple Start is successful.
Typically the customer metric gets blown off.
Our real insight was how something that was so obvious for us was so hard for customers. This was clearly a problem, one that computers can solve really well. This marks the second year that IBM retains the top spot in this market for Asia Pacific.