erbot-discuss

Re: [Erbot-discuss] GPLv3 for erbot

From: Dave Goel
Subject: Re: [Erbot-discuss] GPLv3 for erbot
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:02:29 -0400

I guess we've waited the wait-period :).

I will update the license everywhere to GPLv3 next time I get a
chance... Any one else may feel free to do so to if they happen to be
editing erbot..

Once again, this is nothing like a "retroactive change" to the
license.  The project has simply opted to distribute the files under
GPLv3 now on, as permitted by erbot's current license itself.

This does mean that this project shall accept further contributions
only under GPLv3.

- deego