erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] fake error message while quit server?!

From: FKtPp
Subject: [Erc-discuss] fake error message while quit server?!
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:23:28 -0700 (PDT)

hi list,

My ERC always show me this kind of error message while quiting from a
IRC server.

error in process sentinel: fill-region: Beginning of buffer
error in process sentinel: Beginning of buffer

I choose the "enter debuger on error" option, but nothing happend -_-
Can  anyone tell me what this error mean?

my erc configuration is:

(setq erc-auto-query 'buffer
      erc-autojoin-channels-alist '(("linuxfire.com.cn" "#linuxfire"))
      ;;       erc-away-nickname "FKtPp[Away]"
      erc-current-nick-highlight-type 'nick-or-keyword
      erc-server-coding-system '(chinese-iso-8bit . chinese-iso-8bit)
      erc-encoding-coding-alist '(("#debian-zh" . utf-8))
      erc-email-userid "fktpp"
      erc-interpret-mirc-color t
      erc-modules '(autojoin button completion fill match netsplit
                             pcomplete ring stamp track irccontrols
                             truncate)
      erc-nick "FKtPp"
      erc-user-full-name "fktpp"