erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] wrong type of argument: stringp, number

From: Zekeriya KOÇ
Subject: [Erc-discuss] wrong type of argument: stringp, number
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:02:48 +0200

Hi there,

I am new to emacs and normally to erc. first i installed it and proceed to connect irc servers.i did not do anything difference but today when i tried "M-x erc-select" command it gives me the error "wrong type of argument: stringp, number" i download it again but did not help. my system is windows XP.
in my .emacs file i have;

(add-to-list 'load-path "c:/usr/home/site/erc/")
(require 'erc)

Thanks everybody.

Zekeriya KOÇ
---