erp-exchange

[ERP] succinctly Scandinavia

From: Beatrix Winters
Subject: [ERP] succinctly Scandinavia
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:29:04 +0700

Her white embarrassed smile was atonce painful and comic: tears pressed closely behind it.
Scurfing a patch away from the glazed window, Gant looked out. And then: Itsa pity you didnt listen to me last summer, Mr. He went home one Friday night with a chill, said the motorman,and the next Tuesday he was gone. There was a warm electric smell and one of hot burnt steel. I shallnever forget the Old Hog as long as I live.
Friedbrains and eggs with streaky rashers of limp bacon. The Square had the horrible concreteness of a dream. Her white embarrassed smile was atonce painful and comic: tears pressed closely behind it. Eliza herself would laugh shortly, and then exclaimroughly: Get out of here! It all comes to the same in the end, anyway. Eliza sat heavily on a chair, her face bent sideways on her restedhand.
Eliza sat heavily on a chair, her face bent sideways on her restedhand. Their feet thudded almost simultaneously upon the floor.
Hellhounds that they are, they will sit by and gloatat my agony until I am done to death.
The car ground briskly off like a wound toy. Something taut snappedin her; she remembered his furtive backward glance, and she wept. At every station Gant and Eliza maderestless expeditions to the baggage-car. Now, I wouldnt be so sure of that if I were you, Eliza began,her lips working rapidly. The twowomen gave loud cries as they saw each other, and rushed together.
Gum-headed bottles, hairpins,and the bits of string.
Ill never be able to forget his birthmark, Eliza whispered,Never, never.
There was a crescent humming on the rails.
And Altamont lay gray and withered in thehills, a bleak mean wintry dot. At every station Gant and Eliza maderestless expeditions to the baggage-car.
Now, I wouldnt be so sure of that if I were you, Eliza began,her lips working rapidly. Jim Bowles died while you were gone, I reckon, said the motorman.
The settlement was plumed delicately with ahundred tiny fumes of smoke.