erp-exchange

[ERP] shit

From: Tom Manuel
Subject: [ERP] shit
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 23:46:08 +0200

I used to be a free, careless hombre, runnin aftergirls, drinkin, gamblin, fightin.
Rock, his own features in shadow, watched her and waited.
Worry over that has made me sick all day. With hands hands that actually shook, Rock unfolded the hide. Today, when he was sober,he was cold, mean, vicious. Pa has a way of slippin up on us, an itd sure never do to be ketchedloafin.
Late in the afternoon the brothers left off work and rode home. He said I hadnt been long in trailin you up. Moreover, this one had been made recently.
And my saddle that I wouldnt lendto the King of England!
What would you not sacrificefor this damned Ash Preston? Egypt was standing, bridle down, halfway between Ash and the porch. He found a stablewhere Egypt would be well looked after.
No, Im not tellin you that, he returned doggedly. I didnt wantto kill Seward, so I left Wagontongue. Long as I got plenty an cansell cheap to the Mexicans an lumbermen, it shore goes fast.
Crudewalls of heavy stone had been laid about ten feet high and the samedistance apart. Wal, thets talkin, returned Preston gruffly. Rock sat on the edge of theporch, attended by the children. I would be a very great,deal worse than any cowboy you ever knew. I shore caint stand a cryin woman,not even you. An he wont be throwin guns around so careless. Come in, lass, an shut the door, said her father.
Reckon, on second thought, I will go, he said to Al.