erp-exchange

[ERP] succeed

From: Caspar Thornton
Subject: [ERP] succeed
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:10:01 +0300

i could just imagine the cleaning nightmare there. i could just imagine the cleaning nightmare there. My fish seem to like the taste and I think it helps them.
given what Petco pays for females.
but, if you're planning on keeping live plants, it's a good idea not to over do the water movement. Frozen food promotes good health in all bettas.
I'll follow your suggestions.
I used to get a bit irritated by haughty ladies with gold spectacle chains querying me closely when I returned something.
Looks like it will be my new planted tank.
Lots and lots of hidey holes for your fish will be a good idea also.
Do they have any buddies?
at any rate her color will come it just fine.
They'll jar the males because they have to but jarring the females would be a pita.
Thanx for any advice! Lots and lots of hidey holes for your fish will be a good idea also.
Frozen foods are your best bet to get her to catch up with her larger sister. i could just imagine the cleaning nightmare there. I just think it's really cool to get them so young! She was the best female in the spawn but I lost her.
A couple of pieces of driftwood, a couple of rock caves and weird formations for the little fishes, and we're done!
Any help would be greatly appreciated. i think the best tank pics are taken at night or with all outside light sources cut off and the tank light on, no flash. Thanx for any advice! And thanx for the advice!
I've used it by dropping it in the water but I really like mixing it with freezedried or flake food. My fish seem to like the taste and I think it helps them. at any rate her color will come it just fine.
And thanx for the advice!