erp5-base18

[Erp5-base18] Errors installing Base18

From: Merritt Krakowitzer
Subject: [Erp5-base18] Errors installing Base18
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:44:08 +0200 (SAST)

When running the following step of the install file:

Execute the migrate_content external method at the root of your CMF
  site (click on it and then on the Test button).

I get the following error.

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'Products' module has no attribute 'Base18'

I am tried installing the CVS version and the latest source version, both
give me the same error. Ive included a copy of the error log below.

Please someone kick me in the right direction.

Thanks
--
Merritt Krakowitzer

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and the lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelms. Tihs is bcuseae we do not
raed ervey lteter by itslef, but the wlohe wrod.

Exception traceback
Time    2003/09/26 13:31:30.840 GMT+2
User Name (User Id)     foobar (foobar)
Request URL     http://196.25.66.66:8080/test/migrate_content
Exception Type  AttributeError
Exception Value         'Products' module has no attribute 'Base18'

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 220, in __call__
    * Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 140, in getFunction
    * Module App.Extensions, line 144, in getObject
      __traceback_info__:
('//var/lib/zope/zope-2_6_1/Extensions/MigrateContent.py',
'MigrateContent')
    * Module //var/lib/zope/zope-2_6_1/Extensions/MigrateContent.py, line
52, in ?

AttributeError: 'Products' module has no attribute 'Base18'

Display traceback as text
REQUEST
form
cookies
tree-s  'eJyLjlZ3hANPW3UdhWgkEbdiW/VYoBBcxMsgECgCBACVFA56'
__ac_name       'merrittk'
_ZopeId '74257976A0.pRgia4Uw'
lazy items
SESSION <bound method SessionDataManager.getSessionData of
<SessionDataManager instance at 8bf4948>>
other
AUTHENTICATION_PATH     ''
TraversalRequestNameStack       []
URL     'http://foobar:8080/test/migrate_content'
PUBLISHED       <ExternalMethod instance at 8e3cce8>
SERVER_URL      'http://foobar:8080'
AUTHENTICATED_USER      merrittk
URL0    http://foobar:8080/test/migrate_content
URL1    http://foobar:8080/test
URL2    http://foobar:8080
BASE0   http://foobar:8080
BASE1   http://foobar:8080
BASE2   http://foobar:8080/test
BASE3   http://foobar:8080/test/migrate_content
environ
HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE '300'
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING    'gzip,deflate'
channel.creation_time   1064575831
SERVER_PROTOCOL 'HTTP/1.1'
SERVER_PORT     '8080'
PATH_INFO       '/test/migrate_content'
HTTP_HOST       'barfoo:8080'
REQUEST_METHOD  'GET'
PATH_TRANSLATED '/test/migrate_content'
HTTP_COOKIE     'tree-s="eJyLjlZ3hANPW3UdhWgkEbdiW/VYoBBcxMsgECgCBACVFA56";
__ac="bWVycml0dGs6cWtyP3drczg%3D%0A"; __ac_name="bar";
_ZopeId="74257976A0.pRgia4Uw"'
SCRIPT_NAME     ''
SERVER_SOFTWARE 'Zope/(Zope 2.6.1 (source release, python 2.1, linux2),
python 2.1.3, linux2) ZServer/1.1b1'
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE    'en-us,en;q=0.5'
HTTP_ACCEPT
'text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,video/x-mng,image/png,image/jpeg,image/gif;q=0.2,*/*;q=0.1'
REMOTE_ADDR     'baz'
HTTP_REFERER    'http://foobar/test/migrate_content/manage_main'
SERVER_NAME     'foobar'
GATEWAY_INTERFACE       'CGI/1.1'
HTTP_USER_AGENT 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5a)
Gecko/20030916 Mozilla Firebird/0.6.1'
HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET     'ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7'
CONNECTION_TYPE 'keep-alive'

Disclaimer Legal Notice:
By having opened and read this electronic mail, you are
deemed to have understood and accepted all disclaimers and
conditions pertaining to electronic mail emanating from and
received by the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority,
further detail of which may be viewed at the following link:
http://www.sira-sa.co.za/disclaimer.htm