erp5-dev

[Erp5-dev]ERP5 Developpment

From: seb
Subject: [Erp5-dev]ERP5 Developpment
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:35:25 +0200

Hi,

I'm Sebastien Robin, one of the people currently working on ERP5. I will
do all my best in order to make the development of ERP5 more usefull.

This mailing list should be used by anyone who wants to participate to
the developpment of ERP5. Any comment or suggestion will be welcome.

You are also invited to use the bug report tool available on
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/erp5/ .

The erp5 site at http://www.erp5.org can be used to publish
documentation, a wiki is available here :
http://www.erp5.org/wiki/guide/FrontPage
So many people can write the documentation by the same time.

Well... don't hesitate to give your ideas about how to improve the
management of the websites and everything.

Regards.

  Seb.