erp5-dev

Re: [Erp5-dev]Re: Statistics in ERP5

From: Jean-Paul Smets
Subject: Re: [Erp5-dev]Re: Statistics in ERP5
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:20:45 +0200

Le Lundi 19 Mai 2003 15:20, address@hidden a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think this can be useful some day to integrate to ZSQLCatalog in
> > order to provide statistics
> >
> > http://software.biostat.washington.edu/statsoft/snake/RSessionDA
>
> JP,
>
> talking about statistics, storage and reports, could you provide a model
> or conceptual schema on how ZSQLCatalog maps from Object to Relational?

Yes. There is. I am writing it./

> About APE:
> A great idea, did you test it already?
>
> About statistics, we also have SalStat, Python based:
> http://salstat.sunsite.dk/
>
> Data Mining on mySQL:
> http://datamining.anu.edu.au/software/dmtools/
>
> keep in touch,

Thanks for this info. Great news. We should put it all into ERP5 site.

> Rogerio

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes
Nexedi CEO    Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14    Fax. +33(0)1 53 01 09 29

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure,
notebooks and servers preconfigured with the GNU/Linux operating system