erp5-dev

Re: [Erp5-dev] Another Question

From: Jean-Paul Smets
Subject: Re: [Erp5-dev] Another Question
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:16:33 +0200

Dear Sir,

We are sorry but we can not provide you at this time a usable demo of ERP5
(because we must first finish the implementation of ERP5 at our customer's
site). However, we plan to provide a usable demo file by october.

Also, if you wish, we can organize for you a demo of the Coramy site. We
have already done that in the past for developers or customers who are
interested in having look at what ERP5 does in a real site.

Sorry again. I hope my proposition will meet your needs until we get enough
time to release a usable demo zexp file.

JPS.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes
Nexedi CEO    Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14    Fax. +33(0)1 53 01 09 29

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure,
notebooks and servers preconfigured with the GNU/Linux operating system