erp5-dev

[Erp5-dev] Erp5 Install

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Erp5-dev] Erp5 Install
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:11:45 +0200

Hello,

I managed to install all the various Zope products and dependencies to ERP5, at
least I think so, since none of them appears "broken", except "ERP5Shop".
Is this critical ? If not, I'm now trying to get something out of that piece of
software, however I hardly guess what has to be done next.

I figured out that one may try to add an "ERP5 Site" object to the Zope Root
Folder, but it yields an exception :

---
Site Error

Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

Resource: http://localhost:9673/manage_addProduct/ERP5/manage_addERP5Site
---

But there seems to be such a method in the ERP5 module... Since I'm fairly
new to Python and Zope, I have no idea about where this can come from.

Can somebody assist ?

Thanks,
Haessig JC

P.S. I'm noy on the list yet, so please CC: me