erp5-zsql

[Erp5-zsql] ZSQLCatalog help

From: Konstantin Danilov
Subject: [Erp5-zsql] ZSQLCatalog help
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:17:30 -0000

Hello!

I wanted to use ZSQLCatalog but I've come across a problem. When I import
'tempo.zexp' the object 'essai_ZSQLCatalog' is broken. It says: "This object is
broken because the ZSQLCatalog product that created it is no longer installed
or is installed incorrectly. Please contact the product maintainer for
assistance". And when I install ZSQLCatalog (that is to put it into Zope's
Products directory) and then start Zope the console says:

File <zope>\lib\python\Products\ZSQLCatalog\SQLIndex\SQLIndex.py, line 70, in ?
(Object: Acquirer)
AttributeError: 'Products.PluginIndexes.common.PluggableIndex' module has no
attribute 'PluggableIndex'

I think bacause of that testo.zexp object is broken. What may be the reason of
it? Is it in my version of Zope (I use Zope 2.6) or in the version of your
program (0.1)? And how

Hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Konstantin