erp5-zsql

[Erp5-zsql] (no subject)

From: Samuel Sotillo
Subject: [Erp5-zsql] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:55:28 -0000

Hi Jean-paul

My name is Samuel Sotillo and I am working on a new product review about
ZSQLCatalog for ZopeMag (http://www.zopemag.com/). However, I have had
some problems using the stand-alone version of your product. It seems
that there are some consistency problems with the code available online.
I have tried to overcome some of them but I do not have too much time
for doing that. I would really appreciate if you can make available
(asap) to me any other less troublesome version of your product.

We are very interested in reviewing all components of ERP5 and
ZSQLCatalog is one of the most original and interesting.

Thanks in advance and please respond asap,

--
Samuel Sotillo
address@hidden