erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] jagged cue

From: Agatha Barlow
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] jagged cue
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 04:19:16 -0400

Athumping splash followed, then a vicious churning of the surface, yellowand red mixing. The cowboys found two of Danns drovers musteringhorses for the day. The cattle found little grass and took to browsing. Eric leaped to thedrivers seat and held on. I think you will decide for this site instead of theKimberleys. Sterl shot to kill a horse if he missed acrocodile. Red says if we follow this four-flusher Eric Dann much farther well belost. In the middle of that jungle Eric Dann made a startling proposal. If she lived she would come through this fire pure gold. Stanley and two drovers lifted the half-dead man, and carriedhim ashore. The channel split wide barestretches of mud. Larry, how big do these Gulf crocodiles grow? They crossed in short order and, loading heavily, turned back in haste,crossed again. Eric and Larry and Slyterreturned in defeat from their scouting. Half a dozen drovers urged plunging horses to the rescue. Rollie, with a bag in front of himand a cracking stockwhip in hand, kept abreast of the teams. According to you we crossed the Flindersweeks back! I agreedto go with him, to save Uncle Erics life, to save Dad from ruin, ifnot worse. Then a crashing augmented the trampling roar. That mob will work out ofthe bush by morning. Say, all you women have softenin of the brain, he drawled. These sneaky, furry bats give me the creeps. Beryl steppedto him and leaned, as if compelled. Erics head had been dragged throughthe mud. They all watched Heald wade his sturdy horse into the river. That mob will work out ofthe bush by morning. Horses all right, he was saying to Dann as they approached the fire. Stanley and two drovers lifted the half-dead man, and carriedhim ashore. That means salt water,crocodiles and cannibal abos! Heescaped, but the horses had to be shot. All the trekkers mutely interrogated him; then the leader asked, Whatho, Friday? ThenSlyter roared unintelligibly, and began to pump lead into the water. The cattle found little grass and took to browsing. Sometimes three miles a daywere good going. Imsorry I made all them hard cracks about this place.