erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] shelving

From: Ferdinand Lester
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] shelving
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:33:25 -0500

Werweiss returned with an aged manuscript book. Kenneth, who were doubtless as rustic as they allegedthemselves to be royal.
Going to be defiant, is he, thelittle man!
Mine didnt eat boiled dog, like you Chippewas, said Edgar.
He did not hear it, yet he heard it a hundredtimes.
But, Neil improvised, Xaviers service to the Anglican visky-guzzlers must have been involuntary. Thats why nonigger can hold down a responsible position. My boy, as I often say, if a man has one drop of nigger blood,hes a phony. As a Sylvan Park business man would, hecarried large life insurance. I forgot all about great-great-great-grandmama,bless her tanned hide!
It came to him, slyly, shockingly, that he could best preserve thathome by his death. Probably eventhis joint thinks its too elegant to serve us niggers.
He was no longer a comic oldgriper sitting by the fire.
Couldnt the black veterans be heroes, too?
Willshe, if she finds out what kind of hair it is? He was no longer a comic oldgriper sitting by the fire.
Dont you ever pay the least bit of attention tostories and dirty lies like that, Neil.
Judd and Eliot and Rod Aldwick would be coming back now, Neilrejoiced. I hear lots of Southerners claim they can do that.
Edgar raged, Just exactly what do you think yourehinting at, heh?
Afterall, I was in the War Against Prejudice!
Why should I be so conceited as toimagine that God has specially called me to be a martyr?
Werweiss went on, whether Pic had Indian blood or not,he did marry a Chippewa wife. But her wrath was too facile, and toofacile was Grampa Edgars fury. It aint true, not a wordof it, but even if it was, thered be no need for anybody but us toknow it. As a Sylvan Park business man would, hecarried large life insurance.