erptravel-announce

[Erptravel-announce] billiards

From: Edna Mercer
Subject: [Erptravel-announce] billiards
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:21:36 -0500

We're not going to let their excuses stop us from staying on the offense.
President, as I told you in the Oval Office, our country will stand with the free people of Afghanistan. He'll declassify the key judgments for you to read yourself.
It is an embarrassment to Afghanistan. The desire is to do that sooner.
We have got that will, and we're proud of you as a partner. President, I was, the day before yesterday, in the Walter Reed Hospital. If somebody has got information about a potential attack, we need to be able to ask that person some questions. We also discussed the region around us, discussed our relations with Pakistan and the question of the joint fight that we have together against terrorism. And then we began to rebuild the country, to have roads, to have schools, to have health clinics, to have education, to have all other things that people need all over the world.
And he talked about his strategy, particularly in dealing in Helmand Province. We are continuing the strategy that we have. President, Laura and I fondly remember your gracious hospitality when we met you in your capital. I'm glad I came to know that story and I'll be repeating it to the Afghan people once I go back to Afghanistan.
It will come clear during this campaign, where people will say, get out, leave before the job is done. Former President Clinton says that your administration had no meetings on bin Laden for nine months after he left office. We are implementing the strategy. It will come clear during this campaign, where people will say, get out, leave before the job is done. Jobs also announced the resignation of former Chief. Ma'am, there is no new strategy on the fight against terrorism. We also discussed the region around us, discussed our relations with Pakistan and the question of the joint fight that we have together against terrorism.
The President gave me a very direct assessment of successes in eradicating poppies and failures in eradicating poppies. It will be interesting for me to watch the body language of these two leaders to determine how tense things are.
Isn't that interesting?