erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] Mac Safari doesn't play

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Mac Safari doesn't play
Date: 05 Sep 2003 14:37:02 +0200

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 08:51, address@hidden wrote:
> Just tested out Safari on my Mac, and it won't work -- though Apple
> claims to be DOM-compliant on their web site
> (http://www.apple.com/safari/).  Just dropped a bug report to them and
> pointed them at the sample Ghoti database at
> http://sliver.usr.dsi.unimi.it/ghoti/ -- maybe they'll look at it. =)

Well, they claim to use the KDE rendering enging, which lacks many
functionalities.
I would happily work around them if they provided a JavaScript debugger,
but you must recompile Konqueror to get it... if anyone would like to
have a look and report the JS errors, that would be a good start to try
to work around them...

Ciao,

                                seba