erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] MS IE vs. Mozilla - UTF?

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] MS IE vs. Mozilla - UTF?
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:52:38 +0900

On Saturday, September 6, 2003, at 12:19 AM, address@hidden wrote:
I'm a bit lost... I do not have an html2utf() function...

Urm. I suspect I found it on a PHP site, plopped it in to try to circumvent the issue, and forgot that I'd done it. My apologies.

So, I've got this code that claims to convert html-style encoding to UTF-8... but doesn't work. I tried hooking it into load.php, and it apparently hasn't seriously impacted service. =)

I'll see what I can do about un-munging stuff from IE -- til then, Mozilla's the chosen browser for our campus. =)

Larry Stanbery, RHCE
GPG Key ID: 2CEFA662