erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] Odd date behavior

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Odd date behavior
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:28:07 +0900

I'm using yyyy-mm-dd notation for dates. When I "click" to move to a date field, the focus jumps to the day (last field). I then have to back-tab to get to the year, because clicking the year just jumps focus to the day.

Of course, I send out an email, and then have an idea about what's happening -- and find my answer. =) It seems the "for" element of the label is the key. And it seems that 0.9.9b3 has likely fixed this. Apologies for unnecessary traffic. =)

Larry Stanbery, RHCE
GPG Key ID: 2CEFA662