espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] CVS account

From: Martin Hecht
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] CVS account
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:24:52 +0100 (CET)

Dear Espresso developers,

I'm working at the ICP in Stuttgart and I hereby apply for access to the CVS. Christian recently indicated that he is interested that somebody would improve the lattice Boltzmann boundary conditions in espresso, which, by chance is one of the topics I'm currently working on.

Further, I have experiences with MD, MPC, simulation of colloidal systems under various aspects: rheology, cluster formation, diffusion, sedimentation, filtration, etc.

Another focus of my work is hybrid simulation methods, where I'm working on algorithms to couple MD/MPC and MD/LB to simulate flow past structured walls in microfluidics.

Greetings from Stuttgart,

 Martin

Dr. Martin Hecht
Institute for Computational Physics (ICP)          Tel: +49(0)711/685-63607
Pfaffenwaldring 27                                 Fax: +49(0)711/685-63658
D-70569 Stuttgart                         email: address@hidden
Germany                         url: http://www.icp.uni-stuttgart.de/~hecht