espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] New logo

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] New logo
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:16:49 +0200

Hi everybody!

Our old logo has become a bit rusty, and furthermore it has some severe
usability issues when it comes to dark resp. light backgrounds, and to
scaling it to a large scale.

Therefore, Axel and I have decided to freshen the logo up, to give it a
new look and to provide some more useful formats (SVG, PDF, PNG in
various sizes).

What Axel and I have come up with can be found at

        http://espressomd.org/wiki/Logo

We would be very happy about comments. If you have ideas how to improve
it further, you are welcome to have a go. All sources for the logo can
be found in my github in the branch "logo". The main sources are
logo.svg and logo-small.svg, which were created with inkscape.

        git pull address@hidden:olenz/espresso.git logo

Olaf
--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart