espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Citations

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Citations
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:00:21 +0200

Hi Espressies,

another famous simulation package for atomistic simulations outputs a list of publications to cite if certain methods are used for a project. Of course, we don't want even more globbering output, but what about extending the "Cite us"-page, and put it more prominently on the page?

What I mean are citations e.g. for P3M, ICC*, MEMD, MMM2D,...

If we want to do that, I would suggest to collect the citations via the mailing list and then add them at once to the website.

Cheers,
Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold