espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] BOND_ANGLEDIST and BOND_ENDANGLEDIST

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] BOND_ANGLEDIST and BOND_ENDANGLEDIST
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:39:08 +0100

Hi!

The feature was by Karen from MPIP, and never really worked. I had to some changes to make it possible to compile it out at all, and the code is strange in many points, so that I would not trust the results in general.

The things are sort of three body potentials, bonds that depend on properties of the vicinity. No idea which, though... Could be safer to throw the code out.

Axel