espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] New Developer

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] New Developer
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:04:46 +0100

Hello Mohammad,

and welcome to the ESPResSo development team! You seem to have advanced pretty far already, congratulations!

If you wish, you can push your work to a github repository and send us a pull request. Then we can have a look at the code and comment on it.

Olaf

Hello,

My name is Mohammad Abdulkhaliq I am an undergraduate computer science student in the German University in Cairo, Currently doing my bachelor thesis in the University of Bayreuth under supervision of Prof Dr. Stephan Gekle.

The subject of my thesis is mainly the integration of previous work by a phd student into the latest development version of espresso the student implemented the immersed boundary method for simulation of spherical membranes in espresso version 3.1.1 which was locally tested but wasn't pushed to the coding repo.

So, now after I added the code in the latest dev version and running some simulations to verify correctness I am currently in the process of documentation and writing tests in the testsuite.

I just wanted to broadcast my intention :D , pending a soon to be pull request. If there are any notes or things I should do other than that please let me know.

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,
             Mohammad Abdulkhaliq

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart