espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] New ESPResSo Maintainer

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] New ESPResSo Maintainer
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:41:36 +0200

Hi everybody!

ESPResSo 3.3.0 will be the last release with me as a maintainer. From now on, Florian Weik will be the maintainer of ESPResSo.

On October 1st, I will take on a new position in a company, so I will drop out of science.
I have been working with ESPResSo since 2006, and have been its maintainer since 2010. During that time, the code has undergone some fundamental changes, which allowed it to continue to this day. I am happy that I was a part of this.
I have learned to know a number of great people in the ESPResSo community that I am going to miss.

Best wishes to all of you

  Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart